Saturday, January 26, 2008

Some Crazy Time

These are my brothers. One comes from South East Asia & another from Ice Land.


This is my brother Reza. I ask him who are you? He replied “I am the man of the fortune. I don’t know my future but I am trying to build my future. But Allah is with me. Don’t mess with me”


This is my brother Sun Java. I ask him who are you? He replied “I am the man of the Iceland. I don’t know my future but I am trying to build. But Allah is with me. I am trying to sleep less now days, feels very cold”


I stand in the Bus stand & took the interview of my brothers. Life becomes very short now. No time to enjoy for my self. Always busy with this & that. Some times I just think when I will enjoy for my self?


God give us brain to think & choose the right thing. The way the engineer design the buildings, they choose the right decision that’s why they manage to build the building. Same with our life. We try to get the right path & follow the right track of Islam only then we can build our life like the buildings.


My back is my future. Hehehhe. I mean the Books. Some times I hate but most of the time I like to read the book. It is my source of knowledge.



I like the culture & tradition of the Chinese, Because I am not a racist. I want to build my house like this way.



Can feel the Chinese New Year.


Me & my brother getting the wind which we can’t get from the room. We feels like one word “freedom”.






This is the symbol of brother hood. If I can go to Heaven I will ask Allah to give Reza as my brother. Because I don’t have any blood brother.



Some times just think "I am dark or the night is darker" Who is darker more?


The graveyard will be more dark than this pic. Some times I think what I will do alone in the dark close graveyard? So scary for me when I think about it.

No comments: