Sunday, January 27, 2008

Parents


Today the status I got only because of my parents.

Do we really focus what they want?

Do we respect them the way we should?

The way they provide all to us do we realize those?

Some times just think how selfish I am. Just think about my self. How to get name & status in the society. But we forgot what our parent’s advice us to follow. Always give advice we just make the ear open from one side & leave the advice from another ear.

Some times I just think do we really respect our parents?

The way they trust us & provide all the belongings till now do we preserve it?

Now days jut thinking & thinkng….. I think I need to cry & ask forgiveness from ALLAH (GOD).

The way my Mother love me.

The way my Father love me.

The way my sister love me.

The way I love them is it same? I am selfish. I always go for my better, never think for their better.

No comments: