Thursday, January 1, 2009

School & College Life



Life is what? Friends are where? Where is School & College? I some times just recall my memories. How we disturb the teachers. Some times me, Sizar, Rabi, Ayat Ullah, Salman, Mahmudul, (late) Jahangir make noise from the back of the class & disturb Kibria Sir. Some times I ask him some critical question which he can't give answer because he taught us Math but unfortunately he took the Agriculture subject. Every class I ask him what is the meaning of "Shawla" Some times we through pen ink to the back side of Kibria & Asir Uddin sir's. Life was so funny. Our one Stupid & Crazy shit teacher is Senopse Sir (Sentu Chacha) push us to go for private tuition to his house. He didn't teach us nothing. We always go only for get the english question & need to pass the exam. Now as a person I can feel what kind of shit bloody teacher he is! Another teacher is Rabi Sanial. He is a teacher with no comments. But I proudly can say I took my revenge from him. The best teacher I got from my School are Roushon Ara Madam, Eisha Madam, Lilubilkis Madam, Zoher Zahan Madam, Alpona Choudhuri Madam, Razia Madam, Ashraf Ali Sir, Khan Babu Sir, Halim Sir, Ajim Uddin Sir, Kibria Sir. Today what I am I believe because of them. They taught me the facts & real meaning of education. Some teacher I want to through Spit on them like Senose Sir (Sentu Chacha), Rabi Sanial, Shah Jamal (Maal) they are not teacher. They are the curse of the society.

2 comments:

jonira forever said...

kio bondhu
sritcharon to bhaloi kortaso
hope that bat girl re nia bhalo asos
take it easy man

Unknown said...

dosto the more bloody shit teacher now added in shaheen school & college. so u can easily understand what situation noe present students.hope that valo thako with bat women.