Friday, March 28, 2008

I AM A MARRIED PERSON NOW.



Last time I always think that getting married means get extra trouble in the neck. Getting marriage means put a Dog chain in the neck. Hahahaha. Now I believe, I was totally 100% wrong. Last time in my life I had no vision. I never think to be something. No expectation. I always thought that females mean like this & that all negative.Now, I think to see the heaven & visit the happiness, we all must need to get married. To share all the problems, happiness, feelings now I got some one. Believe me I love my wife very much. Every moment even in nanosecond I think only for her. She is like a sparking star to me. Now I am so happy that Allah provides me my wife which I always dream in my dreams. Many Many Sukur to ALLAH. By the Bless of Allah we both are very very happy. I love my wife very much. This word is very common. Every one loves his wife Hahhahahhha. But I am trying to love her with respect. Now I can think like a Man. I am no more a Bachelor. I also finish my Bachelor degree. All Bachelor things are gone from my life. Now every step I take I think 100 times. Last time I was alone. Now some one is waiting for me. I am not alone any more. Some one now care for me. Now with out her I am not perfect, a incomplete Man. Many people in the office keep telling me that I look very charming now days. Yes I am very very Sukur to Allah that I got my dream woman for me. Allah provide me the right person. Please Pray for us.

2 comments:

alephtav said...

congratulations! :)
so happy for you! :D

Firdaus said...

i want to see your spouse :D
where's the picture?